Student Grievances

Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act

Colleges are required to publish and make available certain crime statistics and completion rates. For crime statistics, check online at or contact the Public Safety Office, Building 9-154, or call 306-3420. For completion or graduation rates, contact the Admissions and Records Office, Building 9, Room 120, (650) 306-3226.