Health CenterBuilding 5, Room 303
Phone: (650) 306-3309
The Cañada College Student Health Center is available to all students and provides health care services, referral services and educational information related to health issues. Students can visit the College Nurse on a drop-in basis, or call and make a convenient appointment. The Health Center is open Monday through Friday with limited evening hours. Please call the Health Center at 306-3309 for current semester hours or any medical questions/concerns you may have.
Services available include:
- Information and consultation on health problems
- Evaluation and management of symptoms
- Over-the-counter medications
- Personal health counseling
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- HIV testing and counseling
- TB skin testing
- Blood pressure screening and monitoring
- Assistance with referrals to community resources and mental health resources
- First aid
- Arrangements for emergency care
- Free condoms
- Rest area
Health insurance is available at a reasonable cost for students taking 12 or more units of credit. Note: all enrolled students are covered by the District’s accident insurance for accidents that happen on campus or during college related activities.
The College Nurse is happy to assist you with health or related problems. Services are confidential and HIPPA compliant.