Study Abroad Program
The San Mateo County Community College District (SMCCCD) Study Abroad Program, housed at Skyline College, offers students of all ages the opportunity to study and intern abroad. Students can earn up to 12 units a semester towards an A.A./A.S. degree which are transferable to the California State University System, the University of California System, the Rennes School of Business in France, and most private colleges and universities. Upcoming study abroad destinations include:
- Semester Abroad Programs: Fall 2023 semester in Barcelona, Spain; Spring 2024 semester in Florence, Italy; and Fall 2024 in London, U.K.
- Short-Term Study Abroad Programs: Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America
- Global Internships: Two-month internships in Canada, Germany, New York, and San Francisco, and more in Summer 2023.
- Transfer Abroad: Students who complete an A.A./A.S. in Business or a related field from Skyline College may be eligible to transfer to the Rennes School of Business to finish their B.A. in one year in France.
- Community Travel: Not-for-credit educational travel tours for adults and lifelong learners. Please check smccd.edu/travelabroad for up-to-date information.
Financial aid and scholarships are available for eligible students for Semester Abroad, Short-Term Study Abroad, Global Internships, and the Transfer Abroad Program. Early planning is advisable. For more information and eligibility requirements, visit www.smccd.edu/studyabroad or email email@example.com.