The Promise Scholars Program at Cañada CollegeBuilding 6, Room 112
Phone: (650) 306-3384
The Promise Scholars Program provides first year, fulltime students with a full year
of financial resources and academic support. The program includes a scholarship which
covers full tuition for one year, student fees and textbooks. Students participating
in the Promise Scholars Program receive one-to-one counseling sessions, priority registration
and career and professional development opportunities. The program is open to recent
high school graduates, or students who have recently completed their GED or adult
Program services include:
- Coverage of college fees for the first full year, which includes the first fall, spring, and summer semesters (enrollment fee, health fee, student rep fee, student union fee, study body fee).
- Textbook costs
- Counselors that help students identify, plan for, and achieve their educational goals.
- Receive priority registration for courses
- Workshops and one-to-one counseling to help students find the right career path and build relevant, meaningful
- professional skillsr university